Site Manager / Director of publication
GAGGIONE SAS, with a capital of 1,599,476 euros SIRET 765 200 720 0001 7 RC Bourg en Bresse,
whose head office is located at 3 Rue de la Rolland – 01460 Montréal Cluse – FRANCE,
Laurent BAREL acting as Director of Publications .
The site is managed and administered by GAGGIONE SAS and providers choosen in the fields of management and administration of websites.
765 200 720 00017
The company address:
3 rue de la Rolland – 01460 Montréal Cluse – FRANCE
The trademarks and logos appearing on this site are registered trademarks. Their inclusion does not in any way a license or right of use of these marks, which can not be used without the prior written consent of the owner of the trademark.
All information on this site may be downloaded, copied, printed
Under conditions of:
1. Use of such information only for purposes of information and in any way for commercial
2. Do not modify such information
3. Identify copies of the statement copyright (copyright) www.optic-gaggione.com
Any other use not expressly permitted is strictly prohibited without prior written GAGGIONE SAS.
The links made from site www.optic-gaggione.com to external sites are not the responsibility of GAGGIONE SAS, particularly in terms of their content, but also technical risks.
By agreeing to use a hyperlink to access another site, you agree to take risks and suffer any damage direct or indirect.
The creation of hypertext links to the site www.optic-gaggione.com is fully authorized. For inquiries, you can send a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA & COOKIES :
1. In accordance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act and the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 (RGPD) of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data by contacting us either by post: 3 Rue de la Rolland – 01460 Montréal Cluse – FRANCE
2. The request to exercise the right of reply, addressed to the Director of Publication, must be submitted no later than three months after the message justifying the request has been made available to the public. The applicant must specify the imputations on which he wishes to respond and the content of the response he proposes to make to them. This insertion is free of charge and carried out within three days from the date of receipt.
3. The personal data relating to Users, collected directly through the forms and indirectly during their navigation to and on the Site, and any future information, are intended solely for the Publisher’s exclusive use, as part of the implementation of the services offered to Users on the Site, as well as for the compilation of statistics for internal use, and are not communicated or transferred to third parties, other than the technical service providers in charge of managing the Site, who are required to respect the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for the very specific operation for which they are to intervene.
4. In order to allow the use of the Site, the User is informed that one or more cookies (data file) will be placed on his hard disk for a limited time, these being automatically deleted from the hard disk when the User closes his internet browser.
Cookies do not contain any personal information, their role being mainly to identify the User when he/she connects to the Site and to facilitate his/her navigation on the Site.
Cookies are also used to compile statistics concerning the use of the Site and the methods of navigation on the Site, in particular for:
– Evaluate traffic on the Site and its audience share, with anyone accessing the Site being assigned a unique cookie that then makes it possible to determine how the Site is used, and which can help the server target its ads according to the interests and behaviour of Site users;
– Evaluate the audience share of advertisers on the Site.
The storage period of this cookie on the User’s computer is 13 months, knowing that at the end of this period, and if the User connects again to the Site, a new cookie will automatically be placed on the User’s computer.
The data collected by cookies are only and strictly intended for internal use and are never transmitted to third parties.
The User has the possibility to set his cookies directly in the settings of his internet browser. If he so decides, he may reject or destroy cookies, it being specified that this will make it difficult or even impossible for him to use the Site.
For Mozilla Firefox:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
For Google Chrome :
Nevertheless, the use of the Site may in this case prove to be altered or even impossible.
Update Imprint Site
GAGGIONE SAS reserves the right to update this disclaimer at any time, depending on the changing content of the site and additional constraints necessary protection.
Invites anyone to visit this page during each visit the site to become acquainted.
Profesionnal equality index M/F
It is recalled that the index allows the company to measure where it is ranked and lead corrective actions if the mark is below 75/100.
Global mark for GAGGIONE’s 2022 professional equality index M/F: 88/100
There are for 4 indicators as follows:
- Indicator 1: Salary gap M/F = 38 points/40
- Indicator 2: Gap of individual increase rate M/F = 35 points/35
- Indicator 3: Percentage of employees receiving an increase of salary after maternity leave 15 points/ 15
- Indicator 4: Number of employees under-represented sex among the 10 highest payments M/F = 0 point/10
A final note of 88/100
PBPG COMMUNICATION AGILLIA SAS company
1 Passage du génie 75012 Paris
24 Avenue Joannes Masset 69009 Lyon